Airway Kit Dump Sheet
The MAM clinicians have developed this bespoke Airway Kit Dump sheet for airway management in cardiac arrest. This cognitive aid memoire features:
- Silhouette for essential airway, laryngoscopy, supraglotic airway and endotracheal intubation
- SPEEDBOMB mnemonics for ensuring preparation of equipment and team
- Compliant with The Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA) and the Difficult Airway Society (DAS) 'Capnography: No Trace = Wrong Place’ campaign
- Printed on environmentally friendly, disposable, 170gsm robust paper, flat size 850mm x 315mm, folds up into 3 pages.
- Single patient use, can be used as a stand alone aid or laid on top of a clinical waste bag for disposal of waste.
Please note that this product is an aide memoire (not an instruction) and should only be used by trained professionals.
The MAM team are open to feedback on this product via email link below.
For a custom kit dump sheet:
The MAM team are able to produce custom kit dump sheets with equipment silhouette, mnemonics, custom text and logos to meet your requirements. These are not limited to airway procedures but surgical procedures (thoracostomy, thoracotomy, surgical airway).
To contact us please click here.